Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:38:55 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen
<bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:

> [...]
And presumably we can't really link to fedorasolved / fedoramobile
either? There ought to be a policy for editing Wikis so that we don't
cover things where the obvious solution cannot be mentioned.

Regards,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim at cs.indiana.edu