Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Mon Feb 23 04:54:16 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michel Salim" <michel.sylvan at gmail.com>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:38:55 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

And presumably we can't really link to fedorasolved / fedoramobile
either? There ought to be a policy for editing Wikis so that we don't
cover things where the obvious solution cannot be mentioned.

Regards,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim at cs.indiana.edu
Fedora       •  salimma at fedoraproject.org
MacPorts     •  hircus at macports.org

"Blah blah blah. More info on this topic can be found at <some other website> "

As long you don't tell them exactly what they will find, just pointing them in the direction of answers, you are OK or so we have always been told. The buffer of Fedora Unity between Fedora Project and <Other Repos> was kind of intentional.

Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |