source file audit - 2009-02-15

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Feb 23 21:57:48 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:33:52 +0200
Pavel Shevchuk <stlwrt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I checked gsql url and it's ok, "spectool -g gsql.spec" successfully
> fetched tarball on my box. Why is gsql in this list?
>
> Source0:
> http://gsql.googlecode.com/files/gsql-%{version}.tar.bz2
>
> which expands into:
> http://gsql.googlecode.com/files/gsql-0.2.1.tar.bz2
>
> Any ideas?

First: Please don't top post. If you must, please snip and don't
include the entire email you are replying to.

--22:38:36--  http://gsql.googlecode.com/files/gsql-0.2.1.tar.bz2
Resolving gsql.googlecode.com... 74.125.47.82
Connecting to gsql.googlecode.com|74.125.47.82|:80... connected.
22:38:37 ERROR 404: Not Found.

googlecode seems to sometimes have issues. ;(
I guess I need to set it to re-try a number of times, or ignore 404
errors or something. ;(

So, yes, this is a false positive.

kevin