autoconf and epel-5

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 22:47:12 UTC 2009

> Why can't projects just switch to CMake?

Oh, *please* not the build system wars. This is not productive.
Regardless of how much autofoo sucks, it is not going to disappear
overnight, hence we have to deal with it. Please don't derail this
potentially useful discussion into a build system flamefest (although,
looking at the number of further replies to this thread I haven't read
yet, it looks like I'm too late).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey