Ready for new RPM version?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 28 02:19:16 UTC 2009

> On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 17:28 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Yes! Exactly! That's what I want! An early-warning detection system user
> > base. Thank you for getting the point. :)
> >
> > If you don't have people finding problems, who will? As I said,
> > automatic testing can never find everything, it's just not possible.
>
> The problem is that you want to use people to detect the breakage, but
> the people you want aren't really willing to deal with breakage.  Do you
> see a stalemate here?

I'm trying. :) I know there's a lot more than five people reading this
list, so maybe some of them will see my point here.

I know various other people I've spoken to about this have been firmly
on my side, and I've been urged by more than one person to (I quote)
'JFDI' in relation to trying to get more people to use Rawhide.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey