Ready for new RPM version?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 28 03:18:38 UTC 2009

> Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> writes:
> > We're developing a distribution - Fedora. Fedora is our product, like X
> > is the X developers' product. Fedora is "our little world of influence
> > and our package set". Yes, that's a big task, but it's what we're here
> > for. :)
>
> Are we?

This being fedora-devel-list, I was sort of working on that assumption,
yes.

Anyway, this is winding down, so I will leave it for a bit. Just a final
thought - what I'm trying to do here is challenge the 'Rawhide is evil
and you'd be crazy ever to touch it' perception, for a few reasons that
I've touched upon. I expected considerable resistance to this at first,
that's fine. But it's never going to change a bit unless it gets
challenged.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey