[Fwd: XO Camp Anouncement e-mail]

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 1 01:47:49 UTC 2009

Forwarding this to the devel list:
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Hi All,

One Laptop per Child is holding a technical conference called XO Camp 2
at our Headquarters in Cambridge, MA, January 12 - 16 2009. Its right
after Fudcon so we hope people can make it.

The conference will focus on the technical work needed to get our XO
Software Release 9.1.0 shipped.

Conference agenda, address and sign up are here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2

Sign up or join the conference anytime. Questions and comments welcome
to our engineering list at: http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/devel
or to greg at laptop.org.

Thanks,

Greg Smith OLPC
Product Manager
---

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E