Package Review Stats for 2008

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Fri Jan 2 16:51:29 UTC 2009

2009/1/2 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 01:26:39PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The top ten FAS account holders who have completed reviewing "Package
>> review" components on bugzilla for the year ending December 31st, 2008
>> were Parag AN(पराग), Jason Tibbitts, Mamoru Tasaka, Manuel Wolfshant,
>> Kevin Fenzi, Jon Ciesla, Brian Pepple, Dan Horák, Patrice Dumas, and
>> Marek Mahut.  Below is the number of completed package reviews done
>> during 2008.
>
> I'd like to arrange for some sort of reward for the top 10 reviewers.
> We could turn that into an annual event.
>
> There was a previous attempt at a "Fedora Award," but it was based on
> completely subjective measures whereas this reward would be (1) less
> hoopla involved, and (2) based on the completely objective measure of
> package reviews, which are both sorely needed in the project and
> obviously well-connected to our mission of advancing free software --
> in this case, by getting more of it included in the distribution.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug

Right now I have been working on writing a service that monitors
package reviews and triage stats in an attempt to automate these types
of reports with a very customizable TG interface.  I have the back end
running on my server for the last few weeks, and it seems to be
running just fine.  Right now I am working on designing the front end
for this.  Please fill me in on the types of reports people would
like, I hope to have the web interface up up some time in the next
month and a half.

--Brennan Ashton