Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Don Harper duck at duckland.org
Sat Jan 3 00:43:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 08:35:12PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote to To Development discussions related to Fedora:
> It's is interesing how yours and some other work and some don't work
> with SD card reader.

I understand that there was a change to the 701 somewhere along the
line.  My serial number starts with 7C.  My model is eeePc4G-W011.

There appears to be some slight differences between the sub-releases.

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=11180
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=13560

Don

Don Harper, RHCE                                email: duck at duckland.org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org
        OK, the joke is over. Bring back the Constitution.
We may be very busy, we may be very efficient, but we will also be truly
      effective only when we begin with the end in mind. - Stephen Covey