sound problems

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jan 6 08:20:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 08:54:18AM -0800, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> On Monday 05 January 2009 08:48:17 am Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Christopher Stone
> <chris.stone at gmail.com>wrote:
> > >
> > > Whoa, bad advice...anyone with half a brain knows to stay well clear
> > > of anything coming from ATrpms.  Axel Thimm is one of the the worst
> > > packagers in the Fedora community, and installing his packages is
> > > *extremely* dangerous.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I have this sound problem too, thanks atleast for pointing me
> > > to the bug number...
> >
> > Well, a lot of packages in ATrpms are mine.
>
> Why not put that work into Fedora / RPM Fusion? Seems a waste to contribute to
> an incompatible 3rd-party repo.

Incompatible to what? If there are conflicts between ATrpms' packages
and others from the N thousand official packages, please report
them and we'll fix them.

Incompatibility between RPM Fusion and the rest of the world was RPM
Fusion's decision which after months of struggling I couldn't
influence anymore.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net