Plan for tomorrows (20090107) FESCO meeting

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:07:30 UTC 2009

2009/1/6 Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi,

[..]

> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- Features --
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KDE42
>
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
> in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ReviewOMatic

I would like this to be considered for feature vote this meet if
possible. It is still in FeatureReadyForWrangler state. It was pushed
back to FeaturePageIncomplete because of lack for "Release Notes"
section. As this is a feature which wouldn't impact directly the end
users, this section seemed irrelevant. Is this essential for every
feature ? If yes, we can think of it later (depending upon decision
though :) and write down.

May this feature be considered for voting this meet?

--
rakesh