Fedora 11 Alpha Freeze one week away

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 18:55:28 UTC 2009

Next Tuesday we will be doing a non-blocking freeze of rawhide to be the
basis of Fedora 11 Alpha.  Only targeted fixes will be pulled into the
Alpha tag after the freeze.  Rawhide itself will continue on as to not
disrupt development.  The freeze tag will be used to create something
that is installable in most situations and the alpha release will serve
as a known good starting point for users wishing to start Fedora 11
testing and development.

Please try to keep your changes conservative over the next week as to
avoid massively breaking rawhide while we try to snapshot.  Thanks!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!