[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jan 15 15:24:16 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:56:58 -0500,
  Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> That one came from me.  Having spins fail to compose during the week
> that rel-eng is trying to get a milestone (Alpha, Beta, Preview) out the
> door is simply an easy way to drop the Spin entirely.

Note that the spin maintainer can't directly fix this in some cases.
I still have open bugzillas and several packages that don't install
cleanly because of missing requires. I can't fix them myself. I can't prevent
someone from introducing dependency issues (as happened briefly for the
poker2d update) at the wrong time. All I can do is file bugs and in extreme
cases as for help on the devel list for another maintainer to help out.