[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 15 15:45:38 UTC 2009

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> You can't be serious if you're expecting the limited number of Spins SIG
> members or Release Engineering members to do that work for you, and
> numerous other spins as well.

Spin SIG members are already doing it since many of them are spin owners
as well but leaving that side, to the extend, there is a need for a
bi-weekly compose, the first thing to be considered, is what parts can
be automated so that we can make more efficient use of our limited time,
collectively.

> FWIW though, we have not defined what a spins report should look like
> yet. Maybe, just maybe, you have some vague idea of what should be in
> there?

I wasn't the one who came up with the report idea and I am still not
clear, why one is needed in the first place. Tell me what was discussed
in FUDCon by posting a meeting summary of who attended and what was
discussed and I will tell you what the report can contain. Currently, I
don't have enough information provided to give any further input.

Rahul