Package doesn't build in Koji, but can be built locally using mock!

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayat at grad.com
Thu Jan 15 18:05:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm the maintainer of rcssserver3d package. The package has been built
in rawhide successfully, but recently I just removed a font file from
the package and tried to build the package again in koji, but it failed.
The build log says that it is unable to find /usr/lib64/libIL.so, but it
should be able to find it. I didn't change anything related to it. Also,
I tried to build the package using mock (make mockbuild) and the package
was able to find the library! I wonder what's the problem?!

koji link: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1055760

Thanks,
Hedayat