Plan for tommorow's (20090116) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:12:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not yet added features to the agenda, they are on the wiki in
> the category FeaturesReadyForFesco. I will add trac tickets for them
> when I get back tonight.

I have added all the features to the agenda, it's quite a full plate
for tomorrow.

12	New Sponsor Request: Lubomir Rintel (lkundrak)
14	New Sponsor Request: Itamar Reis Peixoto
19	CUPS PolicyKit Integration
20	Debuginfo Revamp
21	ext4 default filesystem
22	Gnome 2.26
23	Live System for the DVD Image
24	Review O' Matic
25	Xfce 4.6
10	Review list of non-provenpackager committable packages
11	Review FPC report
13	FESCo needs to determine whether ovm is acceptable content
18	FPC item for approval

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.

Thanks!
-Jon