Testing bugzilla <-> python access

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Tue Jan 20 03:58:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have code to both submit new reviews, and pull information from
> reviews in process, i'll use that.  I'm not picky how i get that
> information :)

I'd been holding off on mentioning this publicly (until earlier today,
at least), but given the topic it seems apropos. I've been working on
a replacement to my (venerable but aging) post-to-review script:
reviewtool.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReviewTool

reviewtool aims to take some of the pain out of submitting/reviewing
packages, though only the submitting side of the tool is usable at
this point.  It is _not_ a "Review-Oh-Matic", and doesn't do anything
a packager / reviewer can't do on their own... It works with our
standard infrastructure tools (bugzilla, koji and fedorapeople.org) to
automate the routine bits that are common to every submission:
searching for bugs, koji scratch builds, generating correctly
formatted review/branch submissions, pushing the spec/srpm to a
publicly accessible location, etc, etc.

It's still pretty rough -- especially on the documentation side -- but
very usable for submitting tix and managing those tix to completion.

                                            -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia