Restart anacron on hibernate/resume

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Sun Jan 25 09:24:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Below is a message I sent to the fedora-list a while ago. I didn't
really get that many answers, so I'd like to discuss the issue on this
list too.

The main point here is: does Fedora restart anacron after a
suspend/hibernate and resume cycle (probably not) and should it?

As you may know, Ubuntu 8.04.2 was recently released and they have
apparently fixed a similar issue. In <http://lwn.net/Articles/316224/>
it says "Stop/start anacron on suspend/resume and on power-cycle
(#249220)".

Ville-Pekka Vainio