Lack of update information

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jan 27 09:08:11 UTC 2009

Chris Weyl wrote:
> And all obviated by Fedora policy and practice: we expressly give and
> expect maintainers to exercise their judgement here.

Yes, we let maintainers decide when to push updates, and that's a good
thing. But is it really so hard to write one or two sentences explaining
why your decided that way and what other changes to expect? For me it was
always just a matter of seconds for the updates I submitted. Some users
(like me) want to know what they're getting in an update. I still end up
installing them all unless something is known broken, but that doesn't mean
I don't want to know what I'm getting.

        Kevin Kofler