Attn FESco: Non-Responsive Maintainer - John Berninger

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:46:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:

> +1.  Just in case.  But things were sorta dry before that. . .

Well, this isn't the first time that we've had this discussion, see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-December/msg00237.html
for more, but I'm sure all involved remember :)

I'm fine with waiting however long folks feel is appropriate though.
I'd take Bugzilla, but I'm not a perl expert (or even novice really),
so I don't think I'd be the right person for that job :)

I'd also like to start a discussion of what happens when someone is
declared non-responsive.  Do we remove them from the packager group?
AFAIK, there's no policy around that, packages just get orphaned.

I'll start a new thread on that topic, though.