Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 29 07:22:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Brian Pepple wrote:
> This is all a moot point now though, since a couple of weeks ago FESCo
> approved a proposal to reset the initial seeding of the provenpackager
> group with Packaging Sponsors, and Jesse has made a proposal(1) on
> guidelines for approving someone to the provenpackager group.
>
>      1. https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-January/msg01573.html

Again, Jesse's proposal still keeps the same issues, just puts up new
guidelines and enforces nothing. Provenpackager is to critical to just
handle it just using guidelines and by a single provenpackage sponsor.
The approval of multiple (many) sponsors is needed before a packager
can get a provenpackage one - and this is what my proposal is about...

Greetings,
  Robert