Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:11:41 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 29.01.2009, 08:52 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:

> No, that's one view of it.
>
> It's just a proposal, you're welcome to suggest changes or make your own
> proposal like Robert did.

In my very first email in this thread I wrote that I fully support
Robert's proposal. With a single confinement: Robert suggested this to
be some automatic process that happens in FAS. I would like to do this
by mail. IMO this is more simple and more in public. I'd like to be able
to follow the discussion while FAS is anonymous.

Regards,
Christoph