Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jan 29 19:07:18 UTC 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 20:32 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> >  The no-packager-tag error is filtered in Fedora's rpmlint config
> > (although I'm
> > not quite sure why)
>
> Because Packager isn't supposed to be defined in Fedora specs.  That
> gets filled in by the build system.

Sure, I know.  rpmlint does not run this check on spec files, but rpms.

But then again, I suppose not filtering it would cause unnecessary fuss in
package reviews where the reviewed packages (created by the submitter or
built by the reviewer) quite likely lack it.  Ditto signatures, messages
about missing ones are similarly filtered out for them as well.