Segfault connecting to a VPN through NetworkManager

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 17:33:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Paul Howarth<paul at city-fan.org> wrote:
> On 30/06/09 21:52, Mat Booth wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got this segfault trying to connect to the Microsoft VPN at work. [1]
>>
>> What should I raise a ticket against? NetworkManager, kernel, pptp,
>> none of the above?
>>
>> [1] http://mbooth.fedorapeople.org/vpn-bug.txt
>
> Looks like pptp to me; can you repeat the segfault with pptp-debuginfo
> installed?
>
> Paul.

Good idea, I should have thought of that. But wouldn't you know it? I
install the debuginfo and the damned thing works perfectly. :-/

(Not that I'm complaining, you understand. I just really hate when
something fixes itself.)

I definitely raise a ticket if I see it again.

Thanks all the same.

--
Mat Booth
www.matbooth.co.uk