ppc64 assistance

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:55:30 UTC 2009

>> Interestingly with -ggdb it builds fine with out without -O0.
>
> That makes it a lot more likely to be a compiler flaw (though not guaranteed).
>
> Does 'make check' pass in the source tree you built with -O0?
>
> A backtrace would still be great though.  Try setting DEBUG=fcatch in
> the environment.  Some day hopefully ABRT will come and do this
> transparently and automatically...

A -O0 segfaults in x86 too so I just discovered :-(

It seems also that the frysk package isn't built in rawhide ppc and
I'm not sure if there's any other bits I need to add to it. The make
clean is on this koji report.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1449535&name=build.log

Cheers,
Peter