Updates can't handle multiple bug #s?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:52:29 UTC 2009

I just submitted this update:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/edit/xemacs-21.5.29-1.fc11,
which is supposed to close two bugs.  When I submitted it, I got this:

500 Internal error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.

I checked "My updates" before retyping the whole thing and, sure
enough, there it is, but with only 1 of the two bug numbers I tried to
enter.  I've tried editing it several times now, always with an
internal server error and no change to the update as a result.  I've
tried entering the two bug numbers as "xxx xxx", "xxx,xxx", and
"#xxx,#xxx", but no joy.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/