[Fwd: Re: vPython]

Brad brad.longo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:47:43 UTC 2009

I have rpms for older versions of vpython and a tutorial on how to make
rpms. Here is some information that might be
useful(http://rpmbuildtut.wordpress.com/). Let me know if you need any help.

Brad Longo
North Carolina State University
Aerospace Engineering/Applied Mathematics
Raleigh, NC USA
862.266.7066
brad.longo at gmail.com

Casey Dahlin wrote