[RFE] Auto-approve watchcommits and watchbugzilla in Pkgdb

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:22:42 UTC 2009

2009/7/6 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com>:
> Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> writes:
>> Why we should approve manually requests to watching bugzilla and cvs
>> changes for packages? I'm sure we need to change policy in order to
>> automatically approve all such requests.
>
> Isn't there a security issue there?  I'm not sure I want any random
> person watching every bz or commit I make.

I don't think so - right now anyone can subscribe to the Bugzilla
activity of <tgl at redhat.com> (or <lemenkov at gmail.com>, or anyone else)
and anyone can watch cvs commits.

Adding youself to watchcommits and watchbugzilla is just another one
(more convenient for Fedora members) way to monitor bugzilla and
commits.

--
With best regards!