Feature proposal: Extended Life Cycle Support

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Jul 7 23:05:21 UTC 2009

True, but it's a normal term used in life cycle stage descriptions of many products from many vendors.

Even though we -as suppliers- do not consider ourselves vendors, frankly it is how a business looks at things (us?) regardless of whether capital venture or operational costs in terms of resources -including money- is/are exchanged, between parties or (internal) departments between whatever and whathaveyou. If they feel they make an effort they feel like it costs them. Entirely different (economical and moral) motivators, different standards.

Give or take the few corners I cut here ;-)

Let's return to the actual topic, shall we?

-- Jeroen @ android