Announcement: Weekly meeting for power management related things each Thursday 15:00 UTC (17:00 CET, 9:00 EST) on #fedora-meeting

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 11:52:42 UTC 2009

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that at FUDCon 2009 in Berlin we
decided to make the whole power management effort a lot more transparent
and do it the "proper" Open Source way.

To do that we'll now be holding weekly meetings on the #fedora-meeting
channel each Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Topics can vary wildly each week and
everyone is welcome to bring up anything around power management.

In order to track the whole work we're aiming for we've also started a
(very skeleton at the moment) power management SIG:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/PowerManagement

where we'll collect everything we'd like to see happen in Fedora over
time in regard to power management. And again, everyone is more than
welcome to participate here either in the discussions or the actual work
that needs to be done.

Thanks & see you there, Phil!

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Team Lead Core Services      | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111