x86_64 packages depends on i586.

David dgboles at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 04:07:17 UTC 2009

On 7/11/2009 11:53 PM, Eric Springer wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM, David<brusefamelion at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am serious here. Really. The names are...?
>
> It's besides the point, but there are quite a few games (World of
> Warcraft, Half-life 2 etc.) that run perfectly under wine. I do think
> Kevin does need to act a little more maturely though (especially now
> that he's got an official position), and I also know that nothing is
> going to be gained by continuing this emotional argument.

"quite a few games"? "quite a few games" does not count IMO as a real
world situation. Real Microsoft applications. Not games.

As for Keven? He needs. IMO, to control his emotions if he really wants
to be a 'voice?'. Those of use that have been here for years can deal
with that. Newbies? They see what is written. My anyone. Wrong or right.
as 'the truth". Period.

--

  David