beagle

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:02:20 UTC 2009

On 07/14/2009 04:16 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:48:33 +0200, Michael wrote:
>
>> * Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>>
>>      beagle-owner AT fedoraproject DOT org
>>
>>      Recipient address rejected:
>>      User unknown in local recipient table (state 14).
>>
>> * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name  shows more than a
>> dozen people on watchcommit+commit, but no package owner. It's an orphan.
>>
>> * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs  shows more than a
>> dozen open tickets, but nobody is subscribed to watchbugzilla.
>>
>> * "yum list beagle" shows beagle-0.3.9-6.fc11 in "fedora".
>
> There is still no beagle-owner for this package.

So, it looks like the desktop team isn't interested in picking up beagle
(and they're most of the people in the commit/watchcommit) for the
package.  If no one else is willing to take ownership, I think we should
block the package for rawhide and list it as retired for not having
someone interested in working on it.

-Toshio