epel-release in Fedora repos?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 14 20:32:08 UTC 2009

On Tue July 14 2009, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> JK> At 7000+ srpms there is no way I could evaluate each and every one
> JK> for validity before submitting it for a rebuild.
>
> I think the point is that the package owner should have deleted it
> from devel so that there would be nothing for rel-eng to rebuild.

Imho if the devel branch is a problem, then it should not be created when the
package is imported to CVS, if it is a epel-only package. Requesting such
strange actions from package maintainers who may not know all the magic behind
the build system will only lead to errors like this one.

Regards
Till