Any asciidoc users?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:12:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Todd Zullinger<tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> ¹ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/506953

safekeep hit it. I was just starting to diagnose the problem.

Do we really need to carry patches around in multiple individual
projects for what is understood to be a problem in our asciidoc
packaging? Really? Can't we deal with this in asciidoc packaging? So
we aren't running done multiple failure to build reports?

These are the packages which asciidoc's broken safe behavior.
potentially impacts on packaging building.

repoquery --whatrequires  --archlist=src --repoid=rawhide-source asciidoc

git-cola-0:1.3.8-1.fc12.src
tig-0:0.14.1-1.fc11.src
gegl-0:0.1.0-1.fc12.src
libXi-0:1.2.99-2.20090619.fc12.src