koji build dependencies in cloud computing project?

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at pobox.com
Thu Jul 16 20:58:37 UTC 2009

I just opened bugs #511938, #511941, #511944 to review the 3 new
packages that compromise my little cloud computing project:  cld, chunkd
and tabled.

cld and chunkd built just fine in koji, but tabled does not:  it
BuildRequires both cld and chunkd.

I thought 'koji chain-build' might help, if I passed all three to
chain-build on the koji cmd line, but there is very little documentation
anywhere on chain-build.  Also, chain-build does not support --scratch,
which I wanted to use.

Is there any way to convince koji to SCRATCH build tabled, short of
including cld and chunkd in Fedora rawhide?

Thanks,

     Jeff (a bit rusty at pkg mgmt, admittedly)