Fit and Finish test day: batteries and suspend

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Jul 21 03:10:58 UTC 2009

I'd really like to join in with this having experienced issues with
suspend/resume with:

* Dell Inspiron 9300 (using nvidia driver as nouveau/nv don't support
suspend/resume)
* Dell Studion XPS 16 (using either radeon or radionhd as the catalyst
driver won't compile on kernel 2.6.29)
* EeePC 1000 series with the 160GB HDD (using the default x driver)

However, I'm a little confused how to build myself a livecd with rawhide
on is and to be honest, I don't have the time to figure it out (as it
appears it's going to take some investigation).

It would be great if the test day (and others) could link to a iso for
rawhide that fits on a CD to make this part of the process simple.

hint, hint ;-]

Rodd

--
MOOSE technology
po box 6061, north croydon, vic 3136     mobile: 0403 338 731

"Share your knowledge.  It is a way to achieve immortality."
                                            -- The Dalai Lama