fedora 11 worst then ever release

arvind iyer iyer.arvind.sundaram at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:32:33 UTC 2009

I too have a half-upgraded system at my workplace, tried pushing a long jump
from Fedora8 to edora11 (and i think I fell in the ditch between them). I
will sit one of this afternoons and simply reinstall afresh, the only way
out, i think.

On my laptop however , I have three partitions "Fedora n" "Fedora n+1" and
"homedisk" which has /home/<users> Fedora n:/home/<user>/ and Fedora
n+1:/home/<user>/ have symbolic links to the /homedisk/<user>/* This allows
me to have an "alomst" trouble-less installs version after version, starting
from Fedora-8