Wednesday special session FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:11:44 UTC 2009

I've heard back from a few of the FESCo members, and it looks like
we're going to do a special session on Wednesday at 17:00UTC in
#fedora-meeting in order to knock out a few last features for Fedora
12.

I just wanted to drop a note saying that it was happening, the agenda
is still dynamic right now, so anything that I sent out would surely
be stale by the time of the meeting.  I'll probably send out a full
agenda tomorrow after work (US/Eastern).  You can follow the current
agenda real time at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9 as always.