fedora 11 worst then ever release

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 22:37:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 13:43 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> With all due respect to fedoraunity and you. To me it is a serious
> Fedora management and rel-eng mistake causing major harm to fedora's and
> RH's reputation to not provide updated media, thus to expose users to
> known bugs.

I can't think of any major distro that actually does this. It's a very
big effort that would take much manpower away from working on the
installer and releng tasks for the next release. The discussion about
whether that compromise would be justified has not been done yet. It's
not as simple as you suggest.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey