[ANNOUNCE] New Mixer Handling in PA 0.9.16/F12

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Wed Jul 29 08:33:41 UTC 2009

Let me take the chance to thank you, Lennart. Even though PulseAudio has
always been a controversial topic and there are many negative feelings
about it I still think I am not the only one who really enjoys the new
audio and volume control features Fedoa offers. It has really made my
life easier and is a big step forward towards a user-friendly desktop
environment. I think many people who don't actually know how to use a
mailing list and just use PulseAudio et al. think the same.
Lennart, I think you are moving things in the right direction and I
would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put into
PulseAudio. I think you have the kind of thick skin that is required to
make fundamental changes in this environment ;-)

Felix