F12 mass rebuild status

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 07:10:41 UTC 2009

> I've now generated the first of the mass rebuild status pages.
>
> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f12-rebuilds.html

So, I get this weird error in recent koji builds of OOo over the last
week, i.e.
dmake:  Error: -- `VA8CLASSFIFILES)' not found, and can't be made
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1562484&name=build.log
I can guess that VA8CLASSFIFILES is a corrupted JAVA8CLASSFILES strings
which appears in solenv.

The thing is though, it doesn't happen on my up-to-date local rawhide
x86_64, not even in mock with a config pulled from koji dist-f12, so I'm
sort of baffled as to how to figure this one out at the moment.

C.