openssh-blacklist - careless waste of space.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:42:12 UTC 2009

On 31/07/09 09:37, Jan Chadima wrote:
> ----- "Conrad Meyer"<cemeyer at u.washington.edu>  wrote:

--snip--

> Maybe I do not understand your question. Now the srpm and noarch.rpm also<  20kB.

The build is normal koji build. User (or admin) run the program and then
program synchronize the local database of keys to the internet one.

I someone have no Internet, it is also the possibility transfer the data
on CD, DVD, FLASH or else ....

I think what is meant, it that the app is useless, without either
web\media input. Which the user should not have to do to take full
advantage of it.