Maintainer Responsibilities

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Wed Jun 3 09:52:37 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 03 June 2009 11:47:26 Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> PS: I'm not saying to not report bugs to RH bugzilla, we can help then but
> lack of direct communication between user and developer is issue,

You're assuming that all those users are engineers and technical
people. That might be true atm but at least I also would like to get
the 'normal people' which are now ubuntu users.

> back to propritetary software....

....which is the reason why most 'normal people' use windows and
among the numbers, they have the control of everything (hw support etc).

I'd like to see a day that my new display adapter works out of the
box. I'd like to see that day as a Fedora user/community member.

Tuju

--
Better to have one, and not need it, than to need one and not have it.