Maintainer Responsibilities

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jun 4 20:47:54 UTC 2009

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> Speaking as a semi-frequent reporter of Fedora KDE bugs, I can say
> that the process works pretty well for me. Of course, I'm probably
> somewhat more engaged in the process than average (e.g., I maintain a
> few packages myself, and I've had an account at bugs.kde.org for
> years). I do occasionally wish that I didn't have to do the upstream
> report myself, but I can see the reasons for it.

Oh, by the way, if you see an upstream bug with a matching Fedora bug and no
Fedora folks CCed on it, feel free to CC me on it (the e-mail address I use
on the KDE Bugzilla is the same showing up in the "From" header of this
mail). AFAIK, Rex (rdieter at math.unl.edu) also likes to be CCed on those
bugs.

        Kevin Kofler