(Most) Results from the Candidate Questionnaire are available now

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jun 5 19:11:58 UTC 2009

On 03.06.2009 23:02, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 06/03/2009 04:55 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>>> Thanks for doing this!
>>
>> Agreed, thanks.
>>
>> I'd like to add that if anyone want's follow ups to answers, feel free to
>> email the candidates too!
>
> A great big me too here. Also, if anyone isn't able to attend the
> townhall meetings, I'd be happy to answer any questions sent to me via
> email.

I don't want to discourage that at all, but would like to make a general
remark -- partly as a reminder for the next elections.

One thing I really liked about the whole candidate questionnaire: The
answers came in as private mails and went public in (nearly) one go.
That way those nominees that were late with sending in answers had no
chance to look at the answers from the other candidates ;-)

CU
knurd