Fedora LaTeX SIG?

Jussi Lehtola jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 11 16:26:15 UTC 2009

On 06/02/2009 07:27 AM, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> New version texlive-2008 (to be in f12):
> * one single texlive package generating 3944 subpackages / 1065 MiB

Oh. My. God. Well, I'm happy that something is going on.

AFAIU from the rel-eng mailing list thread Jindrich is now working on
creating the infrastructure needed to automate forming spec files for the
bunch of TeX subpackages?

This amount of (sub)packages, 1/4 of the current amount in Fedora, kind
of speaks for an own TeX SIG in the least :D
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor
jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org