Do we need split media CDs for F12?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jun 13 15:12:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 08:46 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Your thoughts?

If we don't do split CDs, Fedora Unity is likely to do them.  If we
don't produce and test split media as part of our beta/release cycle,
we'll likely not find bugs with their usage until after the release is
made and Fedora Unity attempts to make them.  As long as /somebody/
within the Fedora project is going to create them and offer them to our
users it is in our best interest to create them as part of our normal
development cycle and iron out all the bugs before users attempt to use
them.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!