Where do i file a bug against the kde-redhat repository?

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:21:05 UTC 2009

2009/6/14 Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
> Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
>
>> Hey All,
>>
>> As the subject says, i'm looking to figure out where is the
>> accountable place for filing bug reports.  For anyone who can apply a
>> quick fix, the repo is missing repo closure, and i can't install the
>> latest KDE beta because PyKDE is out of date.
>
> fedora-kde mailing list or #fedora-kde on freenode irc.
>
> In this case, the problem is known, the latest kdebindings fails to build on
> anything < f12/rawhide, cause is currently unknown.

Ah ok. I managed to get Beta 2 installed (4.2.90) via lots of kludgery
with RPM and forcing the critical bits. It seems RPM can be a bit more
tolerant than yum, especially when you install two versions of the
same package.  So far it's been smooth sailing minus the packages that
need kdebindings of course.

(Yes, i'm using those packages on a production system, my home machine)

-Yaakov