FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jun 26 22:04:37 UTC 2009

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> It is sad to read the full log and see that your top argument is  "it
> doesn't really matter". I would expect more depth and reasoning from a
> FESCo member.

+1.

Plus, if it really didn't matter, you (Seth) wouldn't have explicitly called
for shooting the proposal down. One doesn't actively shoot down a proposal
if it really doesn't matter, it's a sign that it does matter.

> It *does* matter; in fact, the current scheme is *disturbing* to some
> of us.

+1

It's sad to have to watch this attitude of dismissing our concerns
beforehand, without even really listening to them. (And it's not just Seth,
but also the 5 other folks who voted against my proposal.)

> Today, you lost some points.

He showed the same attitude in the townhall meetings. :-/

        Kevin Kofler