FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 26 22:27:12 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> As Orcan's and John's reply show, I'm far from the only one who thinks the
> current naming of the GNOME-based spin is misleading and biased (which was
> another thing the opponents to my proposal claimed during the meeting).

...and they're just the ones annoyed enough to speak up. Well, count me
now in that number also.

I too would like to see KDE treated as a first-class citizen, rather
than blindly pushing Gnome to the ignorant masses.

--
Matthew
 > pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
 > PutHuhn runs
 > tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came
up with this entirely on their own)